Welcome to the SPU Library's online room booking system!
Library rooms are available for use by SPU faculty, staff, and students for purposes directly related to SPU academic or student life. Rooms should be reserved for ad-hoc, one time use. Follow the instructions below to start.
- Choose a room category to the right in the "Room Bookings" box.
- Read the information at the top of the page to familiarize yourself with the room booking process and the room policies. The Administrative Conference Room, Classroom, Media Cart, and Seminar Room are mediated by library staff. Conference Rooms A-E, End Rooms, and Study Rooms
are not mediated and can therefore be booked instantly.
- Hover over the icon next to each room to learn more about the room and see a picture.
- Choose the date you want to book the room from the calendar on the left. Then click the green (available) boxes in the corresponding room and the time you want. If the time boxes are blue the room is not available during that specific time.
- Click "Continue" on the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll down) to enter information about your room booking and complete the process.
If you need assistance or have questions, visit the Circulation Desk on the Main Level, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206.281.2228.